Friday, September 9, 2016

9/9 Green Turtle Bay Amenities

It will be hard to leave here tomorrow.  I went to the 9 a.m. water aerobics class.  John had an appointment to get his hair cut.  We filled the water tanks and did a last load of laundry. 

John and I took the courtesy car to town.  We bought a new Yeti cooler.  We went to a café and bakery for lunch.  They made their own rolls and my sandwich had a roll with caraway seeds and salt.  We asked if we could purchase some and the lady told us that she makes them because she is from Rochester, NY.  So here in the middle of Kentucky, we had kimmelweck rolls and discussed beef on weck.  Our last errand was to the small grocery store for a few more perishables.

Many looper boats arrived today and the docks were filled with chatter as people caught up with friends they hadn't seen lately.  Mary Lou from Ocean Commotion and I hit the pool for catching up and cooling off.  We had not seen them since Michigan. 

I finished my left over pork from last night for dinner.  Yum.

Tomorrow, we head toward Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment